Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome

Welcome readers!

I wanted to give a little description of what this blog is about.  I have been a lawyer or legal academic for almost 10 years and, in that time, I have learned a series of tricks or shortcuts that make legal research and writing easier.  Anyone who is or has ever been in law school should have gotten the basics of both research and writing (IRAC, I'm looking at you) but practicing law gives you a whole new set of teachers and makes certain time-saving techniques life-saving as well.  So, I will be posting on a (roughly) weekly basis my latest tip to save time or correct a common error.  Please feel free to email me your own tips (you will get credit on the blog!) or even ask me a question for how to do something quicker.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: